GCSE Latin for Beginners - 5 weeks Online
Enrol now to receive the downloadable Lesson 1 Pre-Class tasks.
Date & Time
25th September - 23rd October 2021, 5 weeks (5 x 1 hour)
Saturdays, 11:00 - 12:00 (London time) via Zoom
A fun, fast-paced and supportive introduction to Latin based on the current GCSE language component (OCR). This course will provide a great foundation for students interested in learning Latin alongside their main studies, building the tools for self-study and gaining an insight into the language, mythology and history of ancient Rome.
How to apply:
1. Enrol on your chosen course by purchase via the store
2. Wait for your place confirmation email
3. Complete the pre-course questionnaire sent to you
- This Course Fee payment will secure your enrolment on the course. In the event that there are no longer places available or the course is cancelled for any unforeseen reason, you will receive a full refund.
- We are flexible with cancellations for online courses. If you let us know at least four weeks before the start date at firstname.lastname@example.org, we can issue you a full refund (minus 5% handling fee).
- Zoom details and further information will be shared up to one week before the start date.